Sunday, October 31, 2010

Riding the Hormone Rollercoaster

So, while I still sit around and avoid posting the serious stuff, I figured that the best thing to do would be to write something else.  Today is Halloween, and while I am not planning on doing anything for the holiday, it happens to be one of my most favorite of holidays.  Halloween is not special to me because it is Halloween but because it is the beginning of the holiday season.  Next stop THANKSGIVING!  Now, Thanksgiving is a real holiday! 

Another thing I can’t wait for is Tuesday.  Election day is long overdue, and we all know what the best part of election day is.  No, it has nothing to do with the free election of representation, but everything to do with ending the ceaseless commercials, automated telephone calls, and those signs, oh the signs! By this Wednesday, it will all be a somewhat distant memory!

So, this weekends project was a run through my wardrobe….  Unfortunately, it resulted in the culling of a rather large percentage of my closet.  That’s not a good thing considering how finite my resources are at the moment.   I do however have a ton of time on my hands, so maybe that will result in some thrifting or constructing some clothes on my own.  But then again, probably not since even both of those options cost money that I would be better advised to spend on medication or blood tests or something of that nature.
In other news, I was watching Father of the Bride, and broke out into a hysterical fit of crying.  Don’t ask me why but it just seemed appropriate at the moment! HA  I sat there sobbing until the commercial break, and just as quickly as the feeling overtook me, it was over and back to business as usual.  The next thing I knew I was standing in the fridge with a jar of sweet Gerkins in one hand and a box of saltines in the other.  God I love the rollercoaster!

Tomorrow, or rather at this point, later today, it is laundry day!  Once I get my clothes clean and put away, I am sure that it will be time to have another laundry day.  I really wish that the world would get over its phobia of wrinkled clothes,  Because honestly, laundry would be hella easier if you could just sort your laundry into loads by drawer.  That way, the laundry goes from the dryer to the drawer in one fell swoop.  In fact, if you thought about it, you could just take the drawer to the laundry room and just pile the clothes right out of the dryer into the drawer…  I suppose for that to work however, would probably require drawers to be sorted by color and not what type of clothing is it.  Would that even create a problem anyway?

Speaking of, another pet peeve is when people pronounce drawer as “draw”….

No comments:

Post a Comment