Thursday, October 28, 2010

88 MPH

I am craving a burrito at the moment like no other.

Today was pretty uneventful, I actually wrote a very long blog about my past, and have decided not to post it until I feel as though it’s done. I had to stop about halfway through the story just so I could take some time and build up some strength to overcome the emotions that are stirred up by accessing this sort of stuff. I am sure that a lot of you have had similar stories in your life.

Not to give away tomorrows blog, but more than 650 cases of child sexual abuse are reported every single day. The follow-up statistic for those children are crazy, with high percentages of them ending up in jail or with some sort of STD… If you have a child, PLEASE talk to them, make sure they know they can trust you to do the right thing, be there for them… And if they tell you someone is being sexually inappropriate with them, no matter who it is, pay attention to them!

In other news, I think I may have concussed myself this evening. While I was in the bathroom cleaning the sink, I noticed that there a moth caught in the window of the shower. Being the old softie that I am, I stepped on the bathtub, opened the window, let the moth out, and then closed the window. As I stepped down I suddenly noticed that my foot was going to land on a travel size bottle of shampoo on the floor, so I attempted to divert, only to entirely lose my balance and fall backwards hitting my head on the bathroom counter. Unfortunately I didn’t come to with the image of the flux capacitor in my head, but instead I found broken bottle of Pert on the floor, and a large lump on my head. That being said, if I don’t wake up tomorrow, you all will know what happened.

Why is it that the only time house makes unsettling noises is when you’re home by yourself? I spook really easily even though I live in one of the most boring neighborhoods in the world. It’s just the sort of place serial killers just love…. Or at least that’s what the movies lead you to believe.

With all of that being said, I will apologize for the brevity of this blog, but I promise you that I will more than make up for it tomorrow, er, today, just later .

No comments:

Post a Comment