Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's vlog vlog vlog, it's big, it's heavy, it's YouTube

So, here it is, the long anticipated VLOG portion of my BLOG, this one was recorded in January. Yeah, I am still not any more entertaining than before, however I do hope to at least (eventually) be an inspiration so those just starting out and feeling down on themselves because of that they’ve got to work with.

I know that I am not exactly pretty, and that passing for me depends on how delusional the people are around me, but the important part to note about these feelings is that almost every trans person faces them at some point in their transition. I know eventually I will get it all hammered about and things will start to happen, but until then, this is what I’ve got and it is imperative that I keep in mind that what I have today is better than what I had even a few weeks ago. Progress is progress!

So without further ado, I present Introduction VLOGs part 1 and 2

1 comment:

  1. Yay, finally :)
    Yeah, you are right, there aren't much videos that cover "the beginning" of transition, and it is good for people to see that everybody starts looking like their born gender. Because this is just where you start.

    Will there be a D.C. update soon? :)

    lots of hugs
    Kev

    ReplyDelete